Today I chat to Daniel Becerra Co-Founder & CEO of Buffalo Grid (@BuffaloGrid). BuffaloGrid uses solar energy to provide mobile power and internet services to off-grid communities around the world. Their aim is to provide customers with increased connectivity so they are better informed and connected.
We talk about how he got started. How it actually works. The social innovation scene, fund raising and their work within rural African & Indian communities.
in this conversation we also talk about,
- Product development
- Scaling the business
- Number of communities they have helped
- How you can get one for free! (if you live in india!)
- Examples of how they have changed rural communities.
- Advice on starting your own tech for good startup.
- Hardest part about building this business.
- Interesting story where the name came from!
and much more...
Thanks for listening & subscribing. If you like the show please leave a review in ITunes.
If you want to contact me or even let me know what you are building, send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @indianstartupsh or go to facebook.com/indianstartupshow and I will read them out Thanks & Goodbye!