Firstly, I would like to pay tribute to everyone listening and subscribing to show for the past three years. Without you, this podcast would not have been possible! So I’m very grateful. So sit back & enjoy some of the best moments.
Today you will hear from - Deepak Srinivasan: Co-founder of Crofters, he talks about tackling the water crisis in India with IOT based farming! He talks about:
- How it works.
- State of the IOT industry at the moment in India.
- Production plans
- Nice example of senior citizens using the product.
- Partnering with Teach for India.
- His advice on getting early adopters.
- Elon musk chat.
- Movie chat
We hear from Mansi Zaveri - Founder of Kidsstoppress, on creating India's most trusted, award-winning parenting website. She talks about:
- What inspired her to do this.
- What she has learned on her roller-coaster journey so far!
- The top 3 priorities in their life - it's very interesting!
- 15 years experience in branding, content
- All things digital marketing
- Life as a solo founder and a full-time mother
- Oprah Winfrey and food chat as well
Next up is Joydeep Sen Sarma, Cofounder & CTO of Qubole he talks about Big data & why it matters! He talks about:
- What inspired him to get started.
- How the platform works
- A deep dive into what is big data
- Life at Facebook
- Advice for first-time founders
- Mark Zuckerberg chat
- With all the new technologies, how does he keep on top of things?
We also hear from Suresh Shanker, Co-founder of Crayon Data on simplifying the worlds choices! He talks about.
- How, he got started,
- How the platform works.
- How big does he want to go with this?
- What’s left to achieve?
- Right brain approach to marketing.
- What has surprised him during his long entrepreneurial journey?
- Climbing mountains
- Life ain't over at 53!
- Having an inner voice.
- Being an "in-between spaces guy!"
- Interesting story about a Chinese bamboo tree! (persistent, vision, progress)
And finally we here from Sudeepta Sanyal, Co-founder of The Blueberry Trails - On India's booming travel industry! she talks about:
- Leaving her corporate job at 26 to commit to her travel bug.
- Favourite holiday destinations.
- Best flight/holiday websites to use.
- New and upcoming destinations in India
- Being from an army family and moving every 3 years.
- The hardest part about building this business
- We talk about female entrepreneurship
- Tips for first-time visitors to India
- Where the name comes from?
- Favourite travel experiences.
- What will travel look like in the future
- What she is like as a boss.
Follow me on @Skillshare. Try Premium free for 2 months and access all my classes! https://www.skillshare.com/r/user/neilpatel
Skillshare is an online learning community with thousands of classes in design, business, tech, and more. Anyone can join the millions of members in our community to learn cutting-edge skills, network with peers and discover new opportunities.