Today we are talking about how to integrate technology into the humanitarian sector with my special guest Chamutal Afek-Eitam, Founder & CEO of 3 Million Club (@3millionclub) The 3 Million Club is the amazon.com for life saving products for the humanitarian sector. Since launching they have saved over 2,500 children.
Chamutal has over 17 years working in the humanitarian sector and we talk about , where the idea came from , how the product works, working in India , plans for the future & how you can get involved.
in this conversation we also talk about,
- Where the idea came from
- The most surprising thing about her entrepreneurial journey
- Product development
- What she is working on right now
- How the tracking device works.
- Outsourcing advice for nonprofits
- How you can get involved
- Scaling the business
- Working with manufacturers in India.
- Advice for developers for getting involved with tech for good startups
- Finding communities
and much more..