In many countries, cardiovascular diseases have become the No1 killer and the availability of proper diagnostics is not available. So today I speak to Ashim Roy the founder of Cardiotrack a disruptive healthcare diagnostics company that is making heart healthcare more accessible and efficient. He talks about how the device works, his long entrepreneurial career, the difficulties of building an IoT startup in India. Getting out of the corporate life. the joy of saving lives and finally, he talks about his love of cooking.
in this conversation we also talk about:
- Initial hesitation among Doctors using the technology
- Spotting the gap in the healthcare industry
- The process of raising money in the healthcare industry - it takes time.
- Identifying unmet needs
- The best thing about living in the USA - meritocracy
- Survival of the most adaptive.
- Contributing to society.
- Working with Mexican and Indonesian companies.
- Advice on doing your own IoT startup.
- Did he ever doubt himself?
- Luck & passion.
- Andy Grove - Intel Chairman.
- Running out of funds
- Enjoying making salad dressing!
and much much more!
Follow me on @Skillshare. Try Premium free for 2 months and access all my classes! https://www.skillshare.com/r/user/neilpatel
Skillshare is an online learning community with thousands of classes in design, business, tech, and more. Anyone can join the millions of members in our community to learn cutting-edge skills, network with peers and discover new opportunities.