Forbes 30 under 30 Asia social entrepreneur Dr Binish Desai is my guest today. He is the founder of Eco-Eclectic. They create eco-friendly solutions for domestic and industrial waste by turning them into assets. Binish first dabbled with the idea when he was just 10 years old, experimenting with paper and chewing gum. Today the company has developed around 150 eco-products and recycled more than 600 tonnes of waste and he made the Forbes 30 under 30 - Social Entrepreneurs list. it's truly an amazing story and one that will inspire you as well!
in this conversation we also talk about:
- Being inspired by Captain Planet!
- Building houses, toilets, lamps & other products out of waste - What's next?
- First brick looking like a roti
- Working in slums
- Dealing with negativity & proving people wrong.
- Why he takes 2 bricks with him everywhere he goes!
- Creating a micro social enterprise to help women
- 3D printing houses in the future
- Dreaming of getting on the Forbes list & getting on the list.
- Being cheated by a partner & what kept him going
- A book on his life coming out - is a movie next
- The 3 pillars of success
- Book recommendation - Origin by Dan Brown
- Getting help from his grandfather and school principal
- Following his dreams against all the odds!
and much more!
Learn something new in 2019 - Try Premium free for 2 months and access all my classes!
Skillshare is an online learning community with thousands of classes in design, business, tech, and more. Anyone can join the millions of members in our community to learn cutting-edge skills, network with peers and discover new opportunities