Summer is just around the corner! which means that it’s time to start making plans for your epic summer vacation. So today I speak to Sudeepta Sanyal the co-founder of The Blueberry Trails. The Blueberry Trails specializes in personalized holidays to locations within India and around the world. She left her day job at 26 to commit to her travel bug and cater to group travelers to exotic destinations.
So in this podcast we talk about how the platform works, favorite holiday destinations, the booming Indian travel industry , best flight/holiday websites to use. We talk about female entrepreneurship and what she is like as a boss and much much more so please enjoy the show!!
In this conversation we also talk about:
- How she got started
- Hardest part about building this business
- New and upcoming destinations in India
- Traveling solo
- India's billion dollar travel industry
- Tips for first time visitors to India
- Business heroes
- Plans for the future
- Advice for first time founders
- What will travel look like in the future
- Hobbies and interests
- Where does the name come from?