Today I chat to Mansi Zaveri founder of Kidsstoppress. Kidsstoppress is India’s leading parenting website this is an amazing site that has its pulse on everything today’s parents want to know. We talk about what inspired her to do this, the early days. Mansi reflects on what she has learned on her roller-coaster journey so far! And discusses the top 3 priorities in their life - its very interesting!
Mansi shares her 15 experience in branding , content and all things digital marketing she talks about her life as a solo founder and a full time mother , and some Oprah Winfrey and food chat as well
in this conversation we also talk about:
- Advice for mothers wanting to start a business
- Quitting her job
- Branding tips
- Hobbies and interests
- The moment she thought it would work
- Favorite food and least favorite food.
- Favorite Indian startups
- Recommended Books and blogs
- Tips on building a branding for startups
- Content strategy advice
- Advice on digital marketing
- Business heroes.
- What excites her most about the startup
and much much more!