My guest is Rahul Chovva. The CEO of LetzChange.org LetzChange is an online giving website helping you leverage your social network to raise funds for the causes you believe in. Since launching they are doing really well partnering with 200 nonprofits across India. In this episode we talk about how the platform works, examples of really interesting crowdfunding campaigns in rural India. How much Money they have raised. The State of the crowdfunding industry in India. An exciting initiative called Giving Premier League
He talks about plans for the future . The hardest part about building this business. And Rahul share his tips on creating your own crowdfunding campaign. And we have some Meryl Streep, painting & food chat as well!
In this conversation we also talk about:
- Teaching rural India the power of digital media
- Highlight so far at Letzchange (great story!)
- The effects of Demonetisation affecting non profits
- How big they want to go with this.
- Fav charities.
- Growing the user base.
- Advice on getting into the crowdfunding scene
- Fund raising challenge called the Premier league! (India's Biggest Fundraising Festival) go support your state -> https://givingpremierleague.com/
here’s presenting the teams for this year!!