I chat to Yuvraj Krishan Sharma. Co-founder of KOMPANIONS (@your_kompanions) KOMPANIONS is an ed-tech company. creating innovative educational products using augmented reality & virtual reality, exciting stuff. So in this episode we talk about how he got started. How it’s going so far, how it works. Why they are doing this. targets for next year , how to get into the VR space. He also shares a great story about taking 800 students on a VR trip into space. and finally some Rahul Dravid chat as well.
in this conversation we also talk about,
- What Yuvraj looks for when hiring staff
- Plans for expansion
- Building an educational game box for kids
- Vision of the company
- What first time founder should be focusing on
- What’s like being a founder - (everyone's problem is your problem!)
- Hobbies and interests - Google walking!
- Making a movie
- How to get into VR, AR industry
- Feedback from kids
- Yuvraj 's Background