Today I chat to Suresh Shanker, co-founder of Crayon Data (@CrayonBigData). Crayon Data enables consumers to make more satisfying choices and helps traditional enterprises engage their customers. Currently, the three year old company’s clients span sectors such as hospitality, retail, banking, telecommunication and media and advertising sectors in the United States, Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific.
In this podcast - We talk about how he got started, How the platform works. The roller coaster ride as a entrepreneur, how big do they want to go with this. What’s left for Suresh to achieve? What has surprised him during his long entrepreneurial journey? We also talk about climbing mountains, writing a book and an interesting story about a Chinese bamboo tree!
in this conversation we also talk about:
- Plans for the future
- Latest stats
- Suresh's core skill set
- Being an "in-between spaces guy!"
- Suresh's background
- How the choice engine works
- Life as a second time founder
- Finding time to help startups
- What he is working on right now
- What he learned for his first startup
- Hobbies and interests
- Business heroes
- What should first time founders should be focusing on?
and much much more!