Building the worlds first water sharing economy ! . This week I chat to Parag Agarwal Co-founder of JanaJal (@JanaJalIndia) JanaJal’s aim is to leverage technology and bring safe drinking water by innovating and promoting smart drinking water solutions.Founded 4 years ago they are doing really well.
So in this podcast , we talk about how they deliver safe drinking water in India. The water ATM concept, receiving a significant amount of funding. What its like working with the Indian government? . Parag talks about his 3 decades of entrepreneurial life. The massive potential of JanJal. He shares top project management tips & we also talk about his time working in the jungles of Indonesia to selling email connections door to door in the 1990’s and so much more. So please enjoy the show!
In this conversation we talk about:
- Building a sustainable model
- How YOU can get started in social entrepreneurship
- The ONE quality entrepreneurs should have
- Looking back would he change anything?
- Working with the Indian railways
- What does this startup really mean to Parag?
- How big do they want to go with this
- Parag's management style
- How to deliver projects on time and on budget