Solving real-world problems! Today I speak to Anand Chowdhary. The Founder of Oswald Labs, a Netherlands & Indian based accessibility technology company. They build products for people with disabilities and he also runs an in-house tech accelerator. In this podcast, we talk about how he got started. Dropping out of design college. Moving from India to the Netherlands, how he manages his life as a student, entrepreneur and consultant to startups around the world. He gives great advice on solving real-world problems. He talks about being on the Forbes 30 under 30 lists and also being named as one of the 50 most innovative entrepreneurs and professionals in the Netherlands and he talks about hackathons, having supportive parents. And finally some chat about politics and education in India. It’s a great episode!
in this episode we also talk about :
- Getting the idea in the shower.
- Solving real-world problems v ROI
- Advice on how to winning hackathons & startup competitions.
- Making the lives of dyslexic people better.
- Drinking Red Bull
- learning by falling down!
- Building a web accessibility plugin for disabilities
- Studying at the University of Twente - Europe most entrepreneurial university.
- Interesting fact about the culture and society of the Netherlands.
- Running a remote tech accelerator & what he looks for.
- Work life/balance.
- Working for the Government of Delhi
- Failing maths, physics, chemistry
- Thoughts on entrepreneurship
- Book recommendation - Checklist Manifesto by Atul Gawande
- Thoughts on mobile payments.
- Fixing home security using facial recognition.
and much much more!
Try out my new Alexa skill! to get started just say Alexa open bed yoga!
(for customers in the US, IN, UK, CA, AND AUS)
Namastay in Bed Yoga Poses! - Try a few bed yoga moves to ease yourself into the morning or going to bed at night - either way is good. Waking up in your lovely warm bed, why not try some simple yoga moves to get your mind body and soul feel refreshed. Quick & easy to do - only takes 5 mins a day.