"WHO WILL MARRY YOU!" - Ganesh's mother's reaction to him quitting General Electric & starting his own company! This week I chat to Ganesh Shanker. The Co-Founder of FluxGen. A start-up company based in Bangalore they has developed a low-cost and local Internet of Things (IoT) solution for energy and water management (EWM). So in this podcast we talk about - How he got the idea, how it works, the ups and downs of entrepreneurial life to bootstrapping the company.
We also talk about management styles & why the 14th February is an important date! Nothing to do with Valentine's day! Future of Indian Startups. Stats. The cultural advantages of Indian startups. He also talks about an inspirational cycling adventure from Bangalore to Goa. So please enjoy the show, Thank you!
in this podcast we also talk about:
- Examples of troubles & challenges
- Stats so far
- Starting the business without a business plan
- Can anyone be an Entrepreneur?
- What problem are they solving?
- Aims and objectives in the next 2 years
- How does he keep on top of things
- His management styles "You focus on your work, I will focus on your career!"
- Life at General Electric
- Comparing management styles between Fluxgen & General Electric
- Cycling chat!
and much much more!
firstname.lastname@example.org subject line: #indianstartupshowpodcast
Quick announcement If anyone is interested in creating their own podcast. Check out my class on skillshare.com called Getting your podcast off the ground. I have been teaching this for over 15 months now & have over 500 students! And it’s had great testimonials.
So check out the link to get started! **http://skl.sh/2kRmClL**
Advantages of doing your own podcast
- You get to build something amazing that you own 100%
- You have 100% creative control
- You can do whatever you want
- And it's a lot of fun!
So check out the link on the show notes and you can do your own podcast!