"I feel like Superman getting ready to fly" Today I speak to Kunal Chandiramani founder and CEO of two startups. A TEDx speaker, an international best-selling author, while still at school. He talks about his love of startups, his love of innovation, waking up at 4.45am! Growing a beard & wearing suits for meetings. And he will tell you how to come up with value propositions, validate ideas, and how to motivate yourself. And finally we have some Jeff Bezos chat.
In this conversation we also talk about:
- A love of innovations and startups
- School system in india
- Choosing between profit or impact
- How does he do all this?
- What do his classmates and teachers think?
- Which is best: Distant future market or near future markets
- Being authentic
- Age is NOT a barrier
- Having the Forbes list on his bedroom wall
- Sending Jeff Bezos a letter and getting a reply
and much more!
I am looking for feedback on the show. So If you could fill out the audience survey. It talks 2mins https://forms.gle/iNkXMauT7azY81sK8
Skillshare is an online learning community with thousands of classes in design, business, tech, and more. Anyone can join the millions of members in our community to learn cutting-edge skills, network with peers and discover new opportunities.
Try Premium free for 2 months and access all my classes!