"Its no secret Indians love curry - but have no time to cook it!."
Today I am talking with Raghav Gupta, co-founder of Nymble labs. They are a startup creating a curry cooking robot that may help reduce time spent in the kitchen. So In this conversation, he talks about why he is doing this, how it’s going so far, being part of the Bosch tech accelerator in Bangalore, his emotions being featured in Bloomberg, taking part in CNBC India startup competition. he also shares very interesting insights on a trip to China and taking risks. He also talks about how YOU can be part of the beta testing and get 25% off when it’s out and much more.
In this conversation Raghav talks about:
- Is life getting easier or harder?
- Meet Julia your curry cooking robot!
- Best advice received from the Bosch Tech accelerator
- His favourite & least favourite foods
- Join the Beta Testing group & 25% off when it launches (see notes at the bottom)
- Being covered by Bloomberg
- How much will it cost?
- 600 people applied for the Bosch accelerator - Why did they get in?
- What would this business look in 10 years time
- Favorite products - Dyson
and much more
Join the Beta Testing group & 25% off when it launches email: email@example.com subject line: Pre BOOK ISS
If anyone is interested in creating their own podcast. Check out my class on www.skillshare.com called Getting your podcast off the ground. I have been teaching this for over 15 months now & have over 500 students! And it’s had great testimonials.
So check out the link in the show notes to get started! **http://skl.sh/2kRmClL**
- Advantages of doing your own podcast
- You get to build something amazing that you own 100%
- You have 100% creative control
- You can do whatever you want
- And it's a lot of fun!
So check out the link and you can do your own podcast!