As a planet, we spend 30 Billion hours each week playing games so In this week’s episode, I chat to husband & wife team Arijit & Kamalika the co-founders of QuoDeck. They are a building really cool game based learning product for businesses in India and the rest of the world. So in this conversation, we talk about how it got started. How the products work, what games based learning is & how this is better than traditional based learning.
Both share great insights on life as an entrepreneur. The setbacks, the fun, building a team. Getting out of the comfort zone. Management styles, Quitting corporate life after 15 years and how they first met! So please enjoy the show. Stayed tuned at the end if you want to do your own podcast.
In this conversation we also talk about :
- Early days
- Aims & objectives for the next 2 years
- Expanding globally
- Why they like hiring sportspeople & ex-entrepreneurs
- Comparing corporate & startup management styles
- Madness & lunacy!
- Working together as husband & wife (the wifes the boss!)
- Safe Zones
- The hardest part about building this business.
- Future of Edtech in India.
And much much more
Thanks to Arijit & Kamalika for coming on the show today. That’s the end of the show and if you liked it please leave a rating and review of the show. Just search for the Indian startup show on iTunes, Stitcher & Overcast. Pocket Casts, Downcast, Instacast, Podkicker and Apple TV.
If you are building something exciting please send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @indianstartupsh or go to facebook.com/indianstartupshow would love to connect.
So If anyone is interested in creating their own podcast. Check out my class on skillshare.com called Getting your podcast off the ground. I have been teaching this for over 15 months now & have over 500 students! And it’s had great testimonials.
So check out the link in the show notes to get started! **http://skl.sh/2kRmClL**
- Advantages of doing your own podcast
- You get to build something amazing that you own 100%
- You have 100% creative control
- You can do whatever you want
- And it's a lot of fun!