While in an Indian hospital, CEO Dinesh Seemakurty witnessed a loved one pass away due to a lack of sufficient monitoring. He saw firsthand how the lack of medical technology impacts healthcare. Dinesh is now the co-founder & CEO of Stasis Labs - A health tech startup that has created a unique remote patient monitoring system. Already in 20 hospitals in India and has saved many lives - so they are doing really well.
We talk about how he got started, how the product works. Raising $5 million in funding. Dinesh also talks about what should first founders be focusing and a great book recommendation and much much more so please enjoy the show.
in this conversation we also talk about:
- Building a culture
- Starting the business in college
- B2B sales
- Is it fun?
- Building an international startup
- Having a strong leadership mentality
- Goals for the next 2 years
- What should first-time founders be focussing on
- You don't know what you don't know!
- Great book recommendation - Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It (A former international hostage negotiator for the FBI offers a new, field-tested approach to high-stakes negotiations—whether in the boardroom or at home.
and much much more!
interested in creating your own podcast in 2018?
Check out my class on skillshare.com called Getting your podcast off the ground. I have been teaching this for over 15 months now & have over 600 students! And it’s had great testimonials.
So check out the link to get started! http://skl.sh/2kRmClL
- Advantages of doing your own podcast
- You get to build something amazing that you own 100%
- You have 100% creative control
- You can do whatever you want
- And it's a lot of fun!
So check out the link to the show notes and you can do your own podcast!